You are at the center of your family, your community, and your health. At Community Health Plan of Washington (CHPW), you get a health plan that supports all of your needs.
How to enroll with CHPW
Enrolling with CHPW is quick and easy. Our friendly, local representatives are here for you at every step of the process.
Fill out our contact form. One of our representatives will get in touch.
Call us at 1-800-440-1561 (TTY Dial: 711), Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
|In person: Go to your local Community Health Center and ask to join CHPW. An enrollment “navigator” will walk you through the enrollment process. These enrollment experts can help you complete your application at no cost.
Find a CHC near you
New to Apple Health (Medicaid) and need to apply?
Sign up at Washington Healthplanfinder and select Community Health Plan of Washington as your provider. If you’re not sure how to sign up, CHPW’s enrollment team can help you.
Why choose CHPW?
You deserve excellent doctors. As a CHPW member, you can choose from more than 2,500 primary care providers who put you at the center of your care. And that’s just the start of your care:
- Check out CHPW’s Benefits+ programs. These extra services and rewards make a big difference to your family’s health and cost you $0.
- Learn more about CHPW coverage including medical, mental health, substance use recovery, dental, vision, and hearing.
- Check if your doctor is in CHPW’s network by searching our provider directory.
- Check if we cover your medication by searching our online formulary.
- Read our health plan FAQs for more help.
What you need to enroll
To sign up for Apple Health, you’ll need the following documents for each person who plans on getting insured, including kids:
- Legal identification, like a driver’s license, birth certificate, or passport
- Social Security number
- A-number, if this applies to you
- Household’s estimated income
- Your most recent tax return (just for the head of household)