Renew on time, and never worry about gaps in coverage or surprise costs. Keep the coverage, rewards, and service you get from Community Health Plan of Washington (CHPW).
When to renew
Every year. That’s right. Apple Health members need to renew their coverage every year. If you don’t renew, you could lose your coverage.
Washington State’s Health Care Authority will send a letter to you three months before your renewal date, two months before your renewal date, and one month before your renewal date. CHPW will also contact you over the phone and through email between one and two months before your renewal date.
How to renew
Our friendly, local representatives are here for you at every step of the renewal process.
Call us at 1-800-440-1561 (TTY Dial: 711), Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
What you need to renew
When you renew your coverage, you need:
- Social Security numbers for everyone who is renewing
- Your household’s estimated monthly income
You stay covered: Renew on time, and never worry about gaps in coverage or surprise costs.
You keep the coverage, rewards, and service you get from CHPW:
- Check out CHPW’s Benefits+ programs. These extra services and rewards make a big difference to your family’s health and cost you $0.
- Learn more about CHPW coverage, including medical, mental health, substance use recovery, dental, vision, and hearing. We’re always working to improve, so benefits may have changed since you saw them last.
- Read our health plan FAQs or member FAQs for more help.