We want to make it easy for you to care for your patients. Use these portals to submit and view requests, access patient information, and stay on top of your paperwork.
HealthMAPS Patient Information Portal
Providers should access HealthMAPS, CHPW’s new provider portal, for patient information. HealthMAPS has replaced the Health Information Portal (HIP).
Use HealthMAPS to enter and view member claims, check eligibility, see other health insurance, view roster reports, and more.
- Register for HealthMAPS. You need your Billing Tax ID number(s) to register. It may take up to 10 calendar days for your registration to process. You will receive an email when your registration is complete.
- Registration Issues and general questions: email@example.com
- Contracting questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- HealthMAPS training materials: These are available on the Orientation, Training, and Education page. They are located under the HealthMAPS Portal heading in the Training Workbooks section.
- You can access HealthMAPS with your existing OneHealthPort credentials.
Jiva’s Care Management Portal
Submit and view prior authorization requests, referral requests, and inpatient notifications.
Jiva allows expedited processing for authorizations and referrals. It is the preferred method for submitting requests.
- Account request: Register here
- Registration issues or technical assistance: Contact Portal Support at email@example.com
- Jiva training workbooks
- Updated Jiva portal training videos
- Onsite training: Please email our Provider Relations Team to request an in-person training session
OneHealthPort Washington-wide Provider Portal
Use OneHealthPort to view and exchange information across Washington’s health care organizations. You can access HealthMAPS with your existing OneHealthPort credentials.
Please continue to use JIVA to submit and view prior authorization requests, referral requests, and inpatient notifications.